At Craigflower Elementary School, we are proud to be a part of community programs such as:
- Songhees First Nation Early Childhood Education Centre
- STRONGSTART – A pre-school program for parents and kids. Free of charge 8:45-11:45, provided by the Ministry of Education.
- Breakfast Club – full menu of healthy foods from fruit smoothies for student before school from 8:30am until 9:00 am M-F, hugely financially sponsored by Ellice Recycling/ Songhess and Esquimalt Nations/ Breakfast Club of Canada
- Lunch Program – hot lunch provided to students every day. Cost is based on what families can afford.
- Homework Club both at Songhess and one starting at Esquimalt Nations supported by Craigflower Staff
- Reading Coaches- led by Paulyne Vinning and Wendy Payne who organize volunteers to support reading one on one with our students